Kemp Communications has undertaken work for:
• BP In 2011, Kenny Kemp has been working on a book looking at the engineering endeavours on the PSVM project, offshore Angola.
• The Entrepreneurial Exchange Kenny Kemp wrote the words for a coffee-table book on Scotland’s leading entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurial Scotland: Portraits of Inspiration, spending time with 22 of the country’s wealthiest and most successful business figures. The foreword was written by Sir Richard Branson. An exhibition of words and photography was held in Scotland’s National Portrait Gallery in March-April 2007.
• London Olympics 2012 Kemp Communications was the first Scottish business to undertake work for the Olympic bid, working with Barbara Cassani and then Lord Coe.
• The Winning Scotland Foundation Kenny Kemp has been an editorial adviser and writer. His original idea of a book has been turned into a website called: In the Winning Zone, and then became a popular sports title called Be A Winner, co-authored with Richard Orr.
• Royal London Celebrating 150 years of Royal London 1861-2011. A publication to celebrate its anniversary.